Key Account Manager/Chain Manager
Do you want to develop your career and work strategically and creatively with Key account in an international company? Join us and become Key Account Manager/ Chain Manager in STADA Nordic.
We are looking for an experienced KAM who can drive Key Account within the Pharmacy chains in Finland. We are looking for qualified employees, who drive our company forward with their specialist knowledge and commitment. We offer the right conditions with diverse and interesting tasks as well as good career prospects.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing sales with primarily customers organized in Pharmacy chains. This experienced sales professional will possess a superior understanding of what drive key account success and have a track record of delivering just that in a consumer oriented organization. Furthermore, the individual will be a great team player with excellent relationship building skills. A passion for results and customer satisfaction is also a must.
- This key role will report to the Nordic Business Unit Manager.
- Objectives of the Position
- Be account owner and lead key account negotiations ensuring maximum sales and profit returns.
- Deploy resources to gain broad and deep access to Pharmacy chains key accounts.
- Develop outstanding customer relations and drive external focus for company.
- Ensure the development of customer plans.
- Prioritize budget and/or time across stakeholders, considering segmentation and targeting criteria.
- Execute pricing strategies.
- Analyze sales data and customer insights to develop and execute account plans that are in line with country/Nordic strategy.
- Managing diverse sales channels.
- Closely monitor competitor activities as well as therapeutic trends and rising opportunities in the market.
- Drive penetration with digital and category management initiatives
- Participate in activities related to customers and customers events and national congresses.
- A minimum of a Bachelors´ degree within a relevant subject, e.g. nursing, pharmacy, medicine, or a commercial background.
- Representative and/or KAM > 3 years.
- Extensive Key Account experience with Pharmacy chain negotiations with OTC, medical devices, food supplement and demonstrated success.
- Outstanding sales acumen and relationship building skills.
- High degree of customer focus.
- Outstanding level of drive, and the ability to juggle multiple projects effectively.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Experience with digital initiatives is an advantage.
- Valid driving license (required).
- Proficient in Finish and English language, written and verbal (required).
What you will need to succeed
To be successful in this role you are an engaged teammate and strive to find efficient ways to support growth for the business. You are relation oriented and understand the value of partner management in reaching regional achievements. You have a proven record of reaching milestones in driving the business results. You are confident with reaching stretched targets. You will have a very independent role which requires a can-do-attitude and pro-active behavior.
Working at STADA Nordic
THE COMPANY- “ALL THE BEST”
STADA values: Integrity, agility, entrepreneurship.
STADA is a leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals. With a long-standing heritage rooted in pharmacies, we are perceived as a reliable and trustworthy partner for more than 120 years. With our products we help people protect and regain a dignified and able life.
Worldwide, STADA Arzneimittel AG sells its products in approximately 120 countries. Branded products are among the top sellers in their respective product categories. In financial year 2018, STADA achieved adjusted Group sales of more than EUR 2 billion. Headquartered in Bad Vilbel, Germany, the main drivers of the success are the roughly 10,400 employees of the STADA Group worldwide.
THE NORDIC ORGANIZATION
Stada Nordic is growing and expecting several new launches in 2020, which requires new competences and resources, why Stada Nordic is looking for additional competences within digital and Key Account management.
The Nordic organization counts 30 employees, five of them in Finland.
Would you like be part of our team and the exiting growth journey we are on?
Send your application to us on e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than 15 April 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tina Vinther, Nordic Business Unit Manager, by telephone on +45 29247161 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Application deadline: 2020-04-15
© 2018 STADA Nordic